Unit 1 x5L Approx weight 5.5kg
This product can be picked up from the warehouse, delivered free of charge if you are within our free delivery zone (please check post code), or can be delivered nationwide through one of our logistics partners that specialise in the transportation of hazardous items, such as chemicals (shipping fee applies).
- Flash One for all offers you a universal solution for your entire home
- Powerful multi surface cleaning
- Dissolves grease and dirt
- Leaves intense freshness and brilliant shine
- Cleans in cold water, saving energy
- Liquid All Purpose Cleaner with the freshness of Febreze
- Great Flash cleaning power
- Perfect for hard, washable surfaces
- Leaves your home sparkling clean and smelling fresh
- Application: Follow dosage instructions on rear label of product container.
- Product uses: Multi surface cleaning.
- Please click here to view: FULL SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Certification: ISO 9001 & Regulation (EC) No.648/2004 on detergents.
- Ingredients State: Deceth-8 26183-52-8 Polymer 1 - 5 Acute Tox. 4 (Oral)(H302) Eye Dam. 1(H318) 1 1 C9-11 Pareth-8 68439-46-3 Polymer 1 - 5 Acute Tox. 4 (Oral)(H302) Eye Dam. 1(H318) 1 1 Lauramine Oxide 308062-28-4 01-2119490061-47 <1 Acute Tox. 4 (Oral)(H302) Skin Irrit. 2(H315) Eye Dam. 1(H318) Aquatic Acute 1(H400) Aquatic Chronic 2(H411) 1 1 Benzisothiazolinone 2634-33-5 220-120-9 <1 Acute Tox. 4 (Oral)(H302) Skin Irrit. 2(H315) Eye Dam. 1(H318) Skin Sens. 1(H317) Aquatic Acute 1(H400).
Symptoms/injuries after inhalation Coughing. Sneezing. Symptoms/injuries after skin contact Redness. Swelling. Dryness. Itching. Symptoms/injuries after eye contact Pain. Redness. Swelling. Symptoms/injuries after ingestion Oral mucosal or gastro-intestinal irritation. Nausea. Vomiting. Excessive secretion. Diarrhea.
Accreditation: The surfactant(s) contained in this preparation complies(comply) with the biodegradability criteria as laid down in Regulation (EC) No.648/2004 on detergents. Data to support this assertion are held at the disposal of the competent authorities of the Member States and will be made available to them, at their direct request or at the request of a detergent manufacturer. Other regulations, restrictions and prohibition regulations Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004 (Detergents regulation). Classification and procedure used to derive the classification for mixtures according to Regulation (EC) 1272/2008 [CLP]. Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACh) Regulation (EC 1907/2006).